Preise zzgl. gesetzlicher MwSt.
Artikel nicht in gewünschter Menge verfügbar, Lieferzeit auf Anfrage
The ERC-9005AF Power over Ethernet (PoE) UPS/Midspan – PdbU offers a compact and cost effective power backup solution serving the IP Video surveillance, VSaaS (video surveillance as a service), IoT (Internet of Things), eDR (edge Disaster Recovery), cloud computing, SCADA, Cyber Security and more
IP edge device are useless without Power Backup
- PoE input powered by the PoE power - PoE UPS
- Auxiliary 12-24 VDC/24 VAC - Midspan PoE UPS
- Up to 3 hour Backup
- Eliminates data loss upon power or connection failure
- Connect inline to any PoE edge device
- Plug & Play - no setup required
- LED indicators
- I/O contact – Drop of External power
- I/O contact – Battery power level
- Compact and robust design
- UL and CE
Today’s more and more IP edge devices are PoE powered which are installed 100 meter (333 feet) away from the command center and will keep running provided the PoE power is available.
What happens when connection or power is lost to the camera?
The PdbU – PoE UPS power backup for PoE edge devices is a proactive and protective standalone unit. It connects inline to any edge device providing power backup and stability to allow continuous operation when power or connection is dropped and/or disconnected. Energy Re-Connect has pinpointed and challenged this critical infrastructure need, assuring power is provided to the edge device such as a surveillance camera without a drop, offers the PdbU as a direct inline PoE UPS. This unit can be powered and charging off either a PoE switch or an AC/DC power source and will output PoE as well as charge the built-in batteries. In case of power failure, the unit will seamlessly switch and continue to provide PoE power (up to 11 W for up to 1 hour).
In addition, the unit can output VDC to power products running on VDC, such as analog cameras, media converters, wifi AP, etc.
- Use as a PoE injector/Midspan with built-in UPS when noPoE switch is available
- Use as an inline UPS when a PoE switch exists
- IP Camera Installation Tools – connect your laptop and the PoE in, use the charge unit to power your camera and view your setting locally on the screen.
- Camera with SD card will keep local recording
- PoE Access Control unit will keep reader and lock operating
|Input Power:||IEEE 802.3af PoE: Output power 11 W
back up time 1 hour
Auxiliary/Midspan in, 10.8-30 VDC/1.5Amax;
PoE and auxiliary/Midspan simultaneously.
|Outputs:||Backup PoE out; 11W;
Backup 12 VDC/0.8A Auxiliary out;
Backup PoE and auxiliary simultaneously out.
I/O – Drop of External power switched to UPS
I/O – Battery power level indication.
|PoE Standard:||PoE Standard:|
|LED Indicators:||External power active;
Power backup active.
|Ethernet:||Auto-configuring 10/100/1000 ports Mbps|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||5.19 x 3.85 x 1.18 in. (132 x 98 x 30 mm)|
|Weight:||0.65 lb (0.29 kg)|
|32° to +113° F (0° to +50° C)|
|Humidity:||Up to 85% relative, non-condensing|
|Approvals:||UL; cUL; CE; CB; FCC; TUV|