Microsemi’s PD-9001GO-ET Power over Ethernet (PoE) single-port midspan offers a cost-effective, IEEE 802.3at compliant solution for outdoor installations, guaranteeing 30 W of power and ensuring safe and reliable operation of any standard PoE data terminal in outdoor environments.
It allows wireless LAN access points, security network cameras, and other IP terminals to receive power and data over standard Ethernet cables, leaving network infrastructure completely unaltered.
The PD-9001GO-ET also offers surge protection for both the AC and the PoE ports, ensuring the indoor equipment is protected from outdoor surges.
- Outdoor rated: IP67
- Extended temperature range –40 °C to 65 °C
- One part number for worldwide use (AC connector)
- IEEE 802.3at standard-compliant—30 W
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps data rates
- Plug and play installation (installer does not have to open unit)
- Supports both IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at powered devices
- Includes integrated surge protection