Yealink W59R, certified to rigorous IP67 standard, is a professional ruggedized DECT handset with integrated Bluetooth and vibration alarm that is pretty eligible for the environment where there may be dusty, humid, and harsh.
Not only combined the advantages of wireless communication and the rich features of Voice-over-IP phone, but also fully compatible with Yealink W80 Multi-Cell System for seamless roaming and handover of the calls, this handset provides users with the convenience and good experience of mobile communication in and between each zone and keeps stable in the complicated and harsh locations.
As a rugged and durable handset, W59R has also been developed with Yealink optimal HD audio quality that combines multiple leading technologies together, including FNR (Flexible Noise Reduction), LC3 (Low Complexity Communication Codec) Plus, full duplex, and Opus. This means users can get a stable and high-quality audio experience even the location is full of noise or wireless interference. Besides, the complete alarm functions and integrated G-Sensor boost the occupational safety for the person who works in hazardous locations.
• Seamless handover and roaming
• Rugged DECT handset with IP67 protection
• Scratch resistant, disinfectant resistant
• 1.8’’ 128x160 TFT color screen with intuitive
• HD voice and FNR (Flexible Noise Reduction)
• Built-in Bluetooth
• Vibration alarm
• Alarm functions for occupational safety:
push-button alarm, no-movement alarm, mandown
alarm and running alarm
• Up to 28 hours of talk time (18 hours with
• Up to 360 hours of standby time (200 hours
with Bluetooth headset)
• Keypad backlight and keypad lock
• LC3 (Low Complexity Communication Codec)
Plus for high and stable audio quality
• Fully compatible with Yealink W80 Multi-Cell
System for seamless roaming and handover